Just a few bits of ‘house keeping’ today, nothing worth a post on its own, but collectively there’s a fair bit to get through:
* Massive thanks everyone for doing the survey, please keep it up! We’re doing well but still need loads more so pretty please with a cherry on top, keep sharing with your friends: https://fatgirlskinnyjeans.wordpress.com/the-survey/
* Update to the ‘you can’t win’ post: I managed to stretch the skinny jeans slightly – the waist is now back to normal but the legs aren’t. Not the end of the world, they look ok, but if anyone has any bright ideas on stretching the legs or what I can put in them whilst damp to keep them stretched out, please leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* After checking out my site stats, I have discovered several people have found us after searching for skinny jeans and Dr Marten’s and I’ve also been contacted via email about this – have I ever worn them together, do they work etc. Can’t say I’ve tried them with the red ones as they might clash but wearing the DMs with the blue skinnies is in fact a favourite combination of mine:
They also look fab with a dress (especially my black or red skate/fit and flare style dresses) and a pair of leggings.
* I have booked a trip to London later this year (yay) hoping to treat oneself to a Cambridge Satchel from the Covent Garden store, however I am still holding hopeful for one on sale in the clearance section. There has been a few but I’ve either not been quick enough or not comfortable with the cosmetic flaws advertised.
* Please don’t be afraid to comment on posts or contact me via email, I’ve already had a few and I love hearing from you all. Also, feel free to join the conversation on the Facebook group: www.facebook.com/fatgirlskinnyjeans
Hopefully my week off work will bring a proper blog post and denim care tips as well as hopefully a few recommended shops (did I mention I am hopeful?) but for now, I’ll crawl back under my rock and continue stalking the Cambridge Satchel clearance page like a woman possessed…